Happy half-term holiday. Well done for all your hard work and learning this term. We will see you on Monday 27th February 2017, ten to nine (be on time!)
Value of the Month
Latest Newsletter is now available...
11th February 2017
Read All Tweets
Birches Green Infant School
Birches Green Road, Erdington
Birmingham, West Midlands, B24 9SR
Visions and Values
Find out more about the Governors
In year admissions
Year 2 Transfer to Juniors
1. What kinds of Special Educational Needs does the school make provision for ? What type of provision does the school make and how do they know it works ?
2. How does the school identify and assess Special Educational Needs ?
3. How does the school know how much progress is being made by pupils with Special Educational Needs ?
4. What extra-curricular activities can a pupil with Special Educational Needs access at school ?
5. Does the school have a Special Educational Needs co-ordinator ? If so, who are they and how do you get in touch with them ?
6. What training do the staff in school have in relation to pupils with Special Educational Needs ?
7. How do the school get more specialist help for pupils if they need it ?
8. How are parents of Special Educational Needs involved in the education of their child ?
9. How are pupils with Special Educational needs involved in their own education ?
10. If a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs has a complaint about the school, how does the Governing Body deal with the complaint ?
11. How does the Governing Body involve other people in meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs, including support for their families ?
12. Who are the support agencies that can help parents with pupils who have Special Educational Needs ?
13. How does the school support pupils with Special Educational Needs through transition ?
14. How can parents find the Birmingham Local Authority's Local Offer ?
End of Year Two results
News and Events
Newsletters 2017- 2018
School Council News
Home School Agreement
School Meals - Healthy Food 4 U
School Food Standards
Class Pages Archive: 2015 - 2016
Class Pages Archive: 2014 - 2015
Class Pages Archive: 2013 - 2014
Tricky words: teams and dates
Reception words: download or print-off
Reading records: to print-off
Reading Records - Download and print off
Gallery Archive 2015-2016
Gallery Archive 2014-2015
Year 2 Residential Trip - Condover Hall
Wake Up, Shake Up
Click here for