Look out for the BOOK FAYRE coming to school soon! The month of May is SATs time for Year Two children, make sure you are in school everyday 8:50am.
Value of the Month
SCHOOL CLOSED - Polling on site
3rd May 2018
Read All Tweets
Birches Green Infant School
Birches Green Road, Erdington
Birmingham, West Midlands, B24 9SR
Motto, Values and Vision
In year admissions
Year 2 Transfer to Juniors
Inclusion and SEND Information
1. What kinds of Special Educational Needs does the school make provision for ? What type of provision does the school make and how do they know it works ?
2. How does the school identify and assess Special Educational Needs ?
3. How does the school know how much progress is being made by pupils with Special Educational Needs ?
4. What extra-curricular activities can a pupil with Special Educational Needs access at school ?
5. Does the school have a Special Educational Needs co-ordinator ? If so, who are they and how do you get in touch with them ?
6. What training do the staff in school have in relation to pupils with Special Educational Needs ?
7. How do the school get more specialist help for pupils if they need it ?
8. How are parents of Special Educational Needs involved in the education of their child ?
9. How are pupils with Special Educational needs involved in their own education ?
10. If a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs has a complaint about the school, how does the Governing Body deal with the complaint ?
11. How does the Governing Body involve other people in meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs, including support for their families ?
12. Who are the support agencies that can help parents with pupils who have Special Educational Needs ?
13. How does the school support pupils with Special Educational Needs through transition ?
14. How can parents find the Birmingham Local Authority's Local Offer ?
Safeguarding and Child Protection
PE and Sports Premium
End of Year Two results
News and Events
Home School Agreement
School Meals - Healthy Food 4 U
School Food Standards
Year 2 Residential Trip - Condover Hall
Click here for