Thank-you to all the parents who came to the e-safety session - you can find useful links and information by going to the parents tab and clicking on Useful Links.
Value of the Month
Reception Class Parent Lunches
23rd February 2015
Special Valentines Menu - Friday 13th February
11th February 2015
Key Stage 1 Valentine Disco
5th February 2015
Read All Tweets
Birches Green Infant School
Birches Green Road, Erdington
Birmingham, West Midlands, B24 9SR
Visions and Values
Find out more about the Governors
Phil Parsons - Chair of Governors
Alan Collinge - Vice Chair
Angela Boddy - Co-opted Governor
Robina Nawaz - LA Governor
Mahrukh Nasim - Parent Governor
Tim Wildman - Co-opted Governor
Liam Hall - Parent Governor
Rebecca Hughes - Co-opted Staff Governor
Louisa Harvey - Associate Governor
Barbara Humphries - Staff Governor
1. What kinds of Special Educational Needs does the school make provision for ? What type of provision does the school make and how do they know it works ?
2. How does the school identify and assess Special Educational Needs ?
3. How does the school know how much progress is being made by pupils with Special Educational Needs ?
4. What extra-curricular activities can a pupil with Special Educational Needs access at school ?
5. Does the school have a Special Educational Needs co-ordinator ? If so, who are they and how do you get in touch with them ?
6. What training do the staff in school have in relation to pupils with Special Educational Needs ?
7. How do the school get more specialist help for pupils if they need it ?
8. How are parents of Special Educational Needs involved in the education of their child ?
9. How are pupils with Special Educational needs involved in their own education ?
10. If a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs has a complaint about the school, how does the Governing Body deal with the complaint ?
11. How does the Governing Body involve other people in meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs, including support for their families ?
12. Who are the support agencies that can help parents with pupils who have Special Educational Needs ?
13. How does the school support pupils with Special Educational Needs through transition ?
14. How can parents find the Birmingham Local Authority's Local Offer ?
End of Year Two results
News and Events
Newsletters 2014 - 2015
Newsletters 2013 - 2014
School Council Newsletters
School Meals - Healthy Food 4 U