Assessment at Birches Green Infant School Parents guide.pdf
Assessment policy 2015.pdf
Key stage 1 assessment
Year 1 - "I can..." statements
year 1 maths 1 all other I can statements front of book.pdf
year 1 maths-number I can statements front of book.pdf
year 1 reading 1 can statements front of book.pdf
year 1 science I can statements front of book.pdf
year 1 writing 1 can statements front of book.pdf
Year 2 "I can ..." statements
year 2 maths-all other I can statements front of book.pdf
year 2 maths-number I can statements front of book.pdf
year 2 reading I can statements front of book.pdf
year 2 science I can statements front of book.pdf
year 2 writing I can statements front of book.pdf
Motto, Values and Vision
In year admissions
Year 2 Transfer to Juniors
Inclusion and SEND Information
1. What kinds of Special Educational Needs does the school make provision for ? What type of provision does the school make and how do they know it works ?
2. How does the school identify and assess Special Educational Needs ?
3. How does the school know how much progress is being made by pupils with Special Educational Needs ?
4. What extra-curricular activities can a pupil with Special Educational Needs access at school ?
5. Does the school have a Special Educational Needs co-ordinator ? If so, who are they and how do you get in touch with them ?
6. What training do the staff in school have in relation to pupils with Special Educational Needs ?
7. How do the school get more specialist help for pupils if they need it ?
8. How are parents of Special Educational Needs involved in the education of their child ?
9. How are pupils with Special Educational needs involved in their own education ?
10. If a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs has a complaint about the school, how does the Governing Body deal with the complaint ?
11. How does the Governing Body involve other people in meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs, including support for their families ?
12. Who are the support agencies that can help parents with pupils who have Special Educational Needs ?
13. How does the school support pupils with Special Educational Needs through transition ?
14. How can parents find the Birmingham Local Authority's Local Offer ?
Safeguarding and Child Protection
End of Year Two results
News and Events
Home School Agreement
School Meals - Healthy Food 4 U
School Food Standards
Year 2 Residential Trip - Condover Hall
Click here for