Home Page

10. If a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs has a complaint about the school, how does the Governing Body deal with the complaint ?


If you have a complaint about the school please contact the Head Teacher or SENCO  and we will do everything we can to fix the issue.  Our school and governing body take complaints seriously and will act upon these on an individual basis.

(Please see complaints policy on the school website: