Home Page

5. Does the school have a Special Educational Needs co-ordinator ? If so, who are they and how do you get in touch with them ?


Our school has a SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS co-ordinator, we usually call them the SENCo. 

Her name is Mrs Wildman  

If you would like to talk to her then please contact the school.

The best way to contact our SENCo is by one of the methods on our "Contact us" page:

The best time to contact our SENCo is during the school day (8.30 am – 4.00 pm)