News and Events
Newsletter 15 May 24th
Newsletter 15-May 24th 2019.pdf
Newsletter 14 May 10th
Newsletter 14-May 10th 2019.pdf
Motto, Values and Vision
In year admissions
Year 2 Transfer to Juniors
Inclusion and SEND Information
1. What kinds of Special Educational Needs does the school make provision for ? What type of provision does the school make and how do they know it works ?
2. How does the school identify and assess Special Educational Needs ?
3. How does the school know how much progress is being made by pupils with Special Educational Needs ?
4. What extra-curricular activities can a pupil with Special Educational Needs access at school ?
5. Does the school have a Special Educational Needs co-ordinator ? If so, who are they and how do you get in touch with them ?
6. What training do the staff in school have in relation to pupils with Special Educational Needs ?
7. How do the school get more specialist help for pupils if they need it ?
8. How are parents of Special Educational Needs involved in the education of their child ?
9. How are pupils with Special Educational needs involved in their own education ?
10. If a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs has a complaint about the school, how does the Governing Body deal with the complaint ?
11. How does the Governing Body involve other people in meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs, including support for their families ?
12. Who are the support agencies that can help parents with pupils who have Special Educational Needs ?
13. How does the school support pupils with Special Educational Needs through transition ?
14. How can parents find the Birmingham Local Authority's Local Offer?
Safeguarding and Child Protection
PE and Sports Premium
End of Year Two results
News and Events
Home School Agreement
School Meals - Healthy Food 4 U
School Food Standards
Year 2 Residential Trip - Condover Hall
Click here for